You have a Healthy Relationship when...
By Bruce S. Riley, LMFT
Use this as a guide to help evaluate the growth and where you are as a couple. Keep track of which areas are true in your life.
You have a healthy relationship when…
- You share decisions before they are made.
- You feel something special when you see the other at the end of the day.
- Your arguments only last for a short while.
- You make each other feel so good.
- You both keep your promises.
- You don’t desire to ever be with someone else.
- You have no doubts about your love.
- You think of each other throughout the day.
- You enjoy being in each other’s presence.
- You always tell the truth.
- You can tell if something is wrong.
- Share the same values.
- You enjoy doing so many great things together.
- You avoid calling each other names.
- 90% of your conversations are positive.
- You take care of each other.
- You both adjust to meet each other’s needs.
- You’ve learned to give and receive love.
- You are their when needed.
- You are constantly working on keeping each other happy.
Go to solutionswithdrbruce.com